Hi My name is Nicolene i take care of my...

Asked by Anonymous on 13-06-2018 08:26:58
Question posted in the Family Law category relating to KwaZulu-Natal
Question value: R 0.00


My name is Nicolene i take care of my brothers daughter now for 8 years.. 1st of May I made a mistake i left her alone in a hotel to go fetch my fiance so the police took her away from me she is in other care now.. She is 11.. She is unhappy with them the boys goes in the shower while she showers. My next court date are 14 Aug to hear if i can get her back.. But Captian Debbie and these people are friends they make it difficult for me really difficult.. If i ask if they can bring her to me they refuse i make a plan to see her where they suggest to see her i phobe her every nite if i missed one weekend cause of transport they threaten me they gonna put her in a orphanage. My social worker dont reply my emails and dont come and see me... I really need advise what i can do...

Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.