Dear SirMadamMy name is Manqoba Khanyile...

Asked by ManqobaN on 21-06-2018 10:24:11
Question posted in the Criminal Law category relating to KwaZulu-Natal
Question value: R 300.00

Dear Sir/Madam

My name is Manqoba Khanyile, I'm involved in a bank fraud of R5000 which I did online by using my grandfather's bank account details to transfer the money to my bank account. 

Now the bank is investigating the transaction and they found out that I was the one who did the transaction without my grandfather's permission. Now they block my account and they said I shouldn't have done that because it illegal and it up to my grandfather to open the case with the police.

This is my first time offense so I want to know what must I do now, because I don't want this to ruin my life and my future. 


Manqoba Khanyile 

Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.