Hi, myself and a friend bought a proport...

Asked by Anonymous on 26-03-2019 00:27:15
Question posted in the Property Law category relating to Gauteng
Question value: R 0.00

Hi, myself and a friend bought a proporty 10 years ago as an investment property. I have since immigrated to NZ and I want to get my name of the mortgage. what is my rights? I have offered for him to buy me out. he doesnt want to agree on a amount as he feels he will be out of pocket.

Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.