Hi, Good Day,Kindly advise how to go abo...

Asked by durdicaa on 23-10-2020 16:19:33
Question posted in the Divorce Law category relating to Gauteng

Hi, Good Day,

Kindly advise how to go about a divorce, weve seen about 2 marriage counselors, the pastor as well the family. our toxic behavious are affecting our 2 boys, 12years and 7 years old.

I am currently unemployed and as well my spouse.

i have no firm support to packing up and leaving to live or propose a stable/secure home for the kids.

i am a worried mother because he had already told he will keep the kids and the home he owns will be their primary home.

we dont have any assets that needs to be split etc just the kids which is my biggest concern, I am really at my wit ends and not sure what to do anymore.

if you can please direct me to further help.

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.