HII would like to know, Can my X wife mo...

Asked by Klinton on 27-05-2019 14:02:32
Question posted in the Family Law category relating to Gauteng

HI I would like to know, Can my X wife move my child from Pretoria to Krugersdorp to move in with her new boyfriend that she has been dating 2 months. She wants to take my child out of his current school to move in with the new boyfirend. She has had unstable relationships and i dont want to see my child less and worried that she moved in with him within 2 months of dating. This will disrupt the child deeply as he is only 5 years old. The divorce hasnt finalized yet and want to know if i can fight this?

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.