Your Question:edit textHi there, I have ...

Asked by palesam on 05-06-2019 07:36:06
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Gauteng
Question value: R 300.00

Hi there, I have a problem with my partner I found out he has been seeing another woman when I confront him about it he says the woman is a lawyer and has been threatening him and the woman is dangerous that’s why it has been difficult for him to just ignore her she even knows about me and I’m pregnant but she doesn’t care I also tried talking to her woman to woman but she refuses to leave him alone she keeps on calling him and sending messages and my boyfriend is a foreigner that’s why he’s scared for his life we don’t know what to do we just want her out of our life’s what should we do?

Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.