Good day,I unfotunately clicked on a Loa...

Asked by Andre22 on 05-06-2019 09:41:00
Question posted in the Consumer Protection Law category relating to Western Cape
Question value: R 400.00

Good day,

I unfotunately clicked on a Loan Company and filled in my details. I saw a debit order came off from my bank account and after getting the details from the debit order, I managed to trace it to a Company called Computech Credit services and their 'legal' company Creditpro Pty Ltd sent me a demand for payment of R594.90. I pais this amount and sent a proof of payment. Earlier I sent an email to Computech Credit Services telling them to cancel any membership they have on file, as as I will not be making use of their services anymore. I received a Secon Demand letter last night. I googled their name and saw a host of complaints for the same thing. I need some legal advice as what to do to get rid of this company and moreso that they dont harm my credit record. Any advice on how to deal with them, will be greatly appreciated. Note - they do not respond to emails and their phone numbers dont work, you hold for at least 15 minutes and then the calls drop. Thanks Andre Jacobs 0720672608

Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.