I live at 5 Azalea road Diep river Cape ...

Asked by Anonymous on 13-10-2019 03:44:39
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Eastern Cape

I live at 5 Azalea road Diep river Cape town I am devorced and I have permission to stay at that address my family do not own property but my ex her family does . I would like to know how to get her out to go back to living there on my own.thanks 

The property belongs to retreat rent office of the western cape I have permission to stay till the council moves me to Delft my ex does not want to go to Delft 

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.