On my way to work the car I use for tran...

Asked by Nishaan on 12-02-2020 09:55:02
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Gauteng
Question value: R 0.00

On my way to work the car I use for transportation broke down I informed my manager immediately about what happened and that I will unfortunately be late for work. Upon my arrival at work which I was 5 minutes late I was issued a warning he handed me the warning told me to fill it in and he walked away and ignored me from there. However a day ago two of my colleagues were late for work and nothing happened no warnings. 

Ask your OWN Legal Question!

Answer to the Question

Posted by Att. Patrick on 13-02-2020 12:49:33

Hi there,

I see that you haven't made a payment for the question, but I'm going to assist you a little. If you want to ask a follow-up question, please make the required payment.

You should complain to HR about the warning received, and that you are not being treated fairly.

Att. Patrick

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow-up questions please make the required payment, then use the REPLY button and ask your further question. I would like to continue assisting you, but I need to concentrate on people who make payments for their questions.

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.