dear sirs,one the 21st of January 2020, ...

Asked by IreneJ on 12-02-2020 16:13:41
Question posted in the Criminal Law category relating to Gauteng
Question value: R 0.00

dear sirs,

one the 21st of January 2020, my son was killed on the R104 near Rustenburg, he was only 21, a culpaple homice case has been opened at the rustenburg police station, as far as i know he got side swiped by toyota fortuner, something just does not feel right about the whole scenario, the damages to his bike does not correspondent with the event that allegedly took place, the vehicle registration number came back negative after i checked it out. the police does not want to give me any information regarding the accident. i just dont know what to do

Ask your OWN Legal Question!

Answer to the Question

Posted by Att. Patrick on 13-02-2020 12:46:54

Hi there,

I see that you haven't made a payment for the question, but I'm going to assist you a little. If you want to ask a follow-up question, please make the required payment.

You need to contact the Investigating Officer, or the Captain at the Rustenburg SAPS, and speak to them to find out what is happening in the investigations.

Otherwise, you could lay a complaint with IPID and ask them to investigate the SAPS conduct.

Att. Patrick

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow-up questions please make the required payment, then use the REPLY button and ask your further question. I would like to continue assisting you, but I need to concentrate on people who make payments for their questions.

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.