Good day I would just like to know I bou...

Asked by JJE on 01-03-2020 08:20:49
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Eastern Cape
Question value: R 0.00

Good day I would just like to know I bought a car from a private seller and I am paying it monthly I paid a deposite and from there monthly I have the title to the car and it's in my name while I am paying of the seller I then sold the car because of mechanical problems I then bougt a car on rent to own with the money now I struggle to pay the car I bought privately and the guy I bought it from want to make a theft case even though I have all evid8that I bought it from hom and that he agreed please advise me what I can do because of my high amount of monthly expenses I struggle to pay the full amount.And the seller is threatening me. Please advise

Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.