Good DayI'm Gugu and I live with my moth...

Asked by ZanazoG on 11-03-2020 23:53:21
Question posted in the Family Law category relating to Gauteng
Question value: R 0.00

Good Day

I'm Gugu and I live with my mother, little sister and father. They have been traditionally (lobola) married for 19 years. Recently they've been having their differences that made my father to cheat on my mother with another woman for 1 year. Recently my father has been giving my mother threats of moving out of his house or being obedient whilst he knows we have no where else to go. In the past months my father placed an ad on property24 selling the house without telling my mother, knowing that whenever the house is sold, he will evict us immediately.  My father is planning on bringing another woman in the house whilst my mother is still living in the house. This is truly affecting my mother but she doesn't know what to do as she is emotionally destroyed. Will there be any other alternative way to receive assistance or we just need to leave the house and forget?

Thank you



Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.