How do I have my mother locked up for be...

Asked by Jean-Pierre on 14-03-2020 14:02:45
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Western Cape
Question value: R 0.00

How do I have my mother locked up for being abusive as well as helping gangsters and other criminals such a paedophiles, she has been on drugs (crack, tik and mandrax) most of her life, she's 46, she started doing drugs around the age of 20. As I write this a  27s gangster is sitting in her room aswell as a paedophile who is her boyfriend, he has images of underage children on his Gmail account and my mother has on her phone aswell

Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.