I want to start a small business of help...

Asked by Kefentse on 14-05-2020 23:24:03
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Northern Cape
Question value: R 100.00

I want to start a small business of helping unemployed youth in my area to get jobs.

I am not intending to be a Recruitment Agent, i am more of a Database Holder and i am looking forward to charge them less than R80 per month- i am NOT planning to deduct anything from their salaries and i am NOT planning to have any financial agreements with their employers..I am only going to apply for Vacancies on their behalf & do job searches on their behalf- i have realized they're spending more on typing cv's/scanning/printing & emailing to different employers. Is that illegal business?

Answer to the Question

Posted by Att. Patrick on 16-05-2020 21:10:41

Hi there,

I see that you haven't made a payment for the question, but I'm going to assist you a little. If you want to ask a follow-up question, please make the required payment.

Yes, but you need to ensure that your service is that of "assisting with job applications" and not as a labour broker!

Att. Patrick

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow-up questions please make the required payment, then use the REPLY button and ask your further question. I would like to continue assisting you, but I need to concentrate on people who make payments for their questions.

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.