Hello am Alvin and I have a problem with...

Asked by Alvin on 28-05-2020 21:40:47
Question posted in the Family Law category relating to Western Cape
Question value: R 0.00

Hello am Alvin and I have a problem with my ex and her husband harassing me and my parents over my child that stays with her...the child stayed with us for 4 years nd she never gave any maintenance or even phoned her on her birthday...but now a year ago she demanded her back and said she can take care of her as a parent that I am and she's a girl I thought it would be fine if she stayed with her mother...but then the harassment started towards me and my parents...and she cussing and speaking I'll of me and my parents by my child now I I want to know cause her husband also now have something to say...what is me to do in this matter

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.