I am a victim of systemic abuse. Please ...

Asked by Wes on 27-06-2020 13:17:27
Question posted in the Malpractice Law category relating to Gauteng

I am a victim of systemic abuse. 

Please help me?

I was in a car accident in 1991, have TBI with cognitive dysfunction. Lost my work in the SA Police and is now on medical pension. Married in 2003, have a boy(13), divorced in 2013. My psychiatrist turned against me sided on my wife's side to the family advocate. That is wrong, isn't it? Belittling me in his professional capacity and lied to the HPCSA on the prognosis he gave me.

That is only a part of the utter humiliation I've had to endure. I am experiencing on a daily basis the scrutiny also at the law society, SA Legal aid, UP Children's Rights center,  family advocate,  Pretoria Magistracy and High court not even taking onto account  the humiliation in my personal life. All because of the evidence the psychiatrist gave. Henceforth systemic abuse by all involved. 

I have to take this abuse on my son and I to action. Please advise and take into action on me and my son's behalf. 

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.