Good morningMy name is Nompumelelo Ngobe...

Asked by Nompumelelo on 13-07-2020 06:33:53
Question posted in the Property Law category relating to KwaZulu-Natal

Good morning

My name is Nompumelelo Ngobese who is a 34 year old young lady.

My mother was married to my father for more then 26 year. When they were not in good terms my father locked my mother out of our family home in Newcastle . My mother then rented a one room for her self for a while. She later find out that my father had divorced her.he sold our family home and left us homeless for a long time till today. He then remarried and bought another house with his other wife. My father did not give our mother half of her money for the house he sold without her consent. What can we do to get what belongs to our mother as she is still homeless and has been suffering from chronic stress and depression..

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

Ms Ngobese



If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.