Hi on Saturday me and my 8,year old son ...

Asked by Marius on 05-08-2020 10:04:58
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Western Cape

Hi on Saturday me and my 8,year old son went to engine garage I cot us one beacon lolie and one yogeuta loie so as I was suking on my yogeuta lolie it come off the stick and I newly choke because the sweet came off the stick so I let the manufacturer know about this and I set to them this is not the first jtime it happened it happened three times with my son and now Saturday it happened to me so I told then they are selling dangerous sweets that can kill some one what's going to happened if a baby sucks on that loli and it comes off the stick so I let the manufacturer know about this and they set its very dangerous and sweet talk and set they will sent the rep around to collect the sweet at my house and bring me a boks of lollipops that is not on so I set a boks of loies is not going toe make it better I'm going to court with them so I wane know If I have a case like I set this is not the first time it happened I have te sweet and the wrap and the stick in my possession and told them I'm not giving jet to them if I do then I have no proof of it let me know I I have a case I rely think I do

Answer to the Question

Posted by Att. Patrick on 15-08-2020 18:50:11

Hi there,

I see that you haven't made a payment for the question, but I'm going to assist you a little. If you want to ask a follow-up question, please make the required payment.

If you have not actually suffered any financial loss as a result, you don't really have a case in court. What injuries did you sustain? If no actual injuries, then no actual claim.

I would accept the box of lollipops from them if I was you.

Att. Patrick

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow-up questions please make the required payment, then use the REPLY button and ask your further question. I would like to continue assisting you, but I need to concentrate on people who make payments for their questions.

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.