Good day sirmadam My name is Sthembile L...

Asked by Sthembile on 26-08-2020 21:48:25
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Gauteng

Good day sir/madam 

My name is Sthembile Lebethe from east of ekurhuleni in the town called springs i have a problem with the person who make house plan my mom asked Aaron to draw a house plan for her last year October 2019 can't remember the exact date and he was paid a amount of R6000 cash and my mother did this because she new him and she trusted him because he once drew a house plan for us while we were staying at geluksdal.

So we keep on asking him about the plan since last year and early this year i even called him to check the progress and ask him about the house plan but by doing that he gets angry and refuses to talk to me and he ended up not answering our calls and he also told my mother that he doesn't care if she goes to court and report please help me so that my mother can stop stressing because she doesn't know if she will ever get her money back from Aaron. 

Answer to the Question

Posted by Att. Patrick on 28-08-2020 16:17:09

Hi there,

I see that you haven't made a payment for the question, but I'm going to assist you a little. If you want to ask a follow-up question, please make the required payment.

Your mother needs to go to the Small Claims Court and issue a summons against this man in order to get her money back!

Att. Patrick

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow-up questions please make the required payment, then use the REPLY button and ask your further question. I would like to continue assisting you, but I need to concentrate on people who make payments for their questions.

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.