Hi I would please like to know if theres...

Asked by Melissa on 17-09-2020 23:30:40
Question posted in the Criminal Law category relating to Western Cape

Hi I would please like to know if theres a lawyer that could help and tell me my husband is in polls moor prison he was locked up for gbh and has previous common assualt charges and he was in prison 6 months before he got sentenced on the 9 sep he got 9 months and apparently can get released on parole in a month and a half but needs a address now me his wife and our two kids have moved away from cape town to my mom in mosselbay a much better environment and now is there firstly anyway a lawyer could get my husband out now asap and also must he transfer as we miss him terribly his son that was born he only saw when he was a month he will be a year end of Oct please reply asap I need to know all alternatives I have thank you

Answer to the Question

Posted by Att. Patrick on 18-09-2020 12:30:14

Hi there,

I see that you haven't made a payment for the question, but I'm going to assist you a little. If you want to ask a follow-up question, please make the required payment.

I can't refer you to a specific lawyer, but I can direct you to https://www.southafricanlawyer.co.za, where you can find a list of qualified lawyers in your area who will be able to assist you further!

Att. Patrick

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow-up questions please make the required payment, then use the REPLY button and ask your further question. I would like to continue assisting you, but I need to concentrate on people who make payments for their questions.

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.