Morning,How are you?I would like to find...

Asked by CheraliceS on 13-10-2020 10:13:44
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Mpumalanga


How are you?

I would like to find out if you could assist me, Yesterday my Whatsapps messages of mine was posted on social media (Facebook & Instagram) by the person I was talking too and with my messages there was comments made about me and my character in the post on Facebook, I was verbally bullied on Instagram by this person in the comments and with the posts followed with invites by men on Instagram as I assume they wanted to see if the comments that were made on Facebook about me was true. The men that invited me are friends with this person and they follow her on Instagram.

if there is any steps that I can take against this person to insure that she my never post about me again.

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.