GreetingsI have an issue with the child,...

Asked by zolileP on 02-11-2020 16:39:23
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Free State


I have an issue with the child, I impregnated a girl by that time I had no idea that she was from Lesotho.So now the mother came and placed a child unto my door and left with no way for me to reach hernow am having a child without papers and am striggle to fix tried so I tried to contact to search the mother but now am worried the child is growing without papers.

So I went to home affairs to try and solve but they say they can't help me without the mother and now am striggle with the child alone, so what can I do? 

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.