I'm desperately seeking help. My son is ...

Asked by Anonymous on 29-12-2020 07:33:42
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Eastern Cape

I'm desperately  seeking help. 

My son is enrolled at Junior College in skaapkraal Ottery. 

I emailed the school requesting for transfer as we are offered to keep my job but at reduced  salary. 

I email the documents  to the school. The school is now demanding  me ti pay for brench  of contract over 8k. That I more than what I'm earning in general.  

I then email the school explain that I feel this is unfair because we are suffering because the business took hit in this pandemic  due to COVID 19. 

I'm sure if it was not for COVID my son would have completed his junior years in the school. 

I also requested for the school to send me the signed contract for grade  2 . I do remember  when I enrolled my son they said it is year contract.  

I never signed anything for grade 2 . 

I'm desperately  seeking any advice on how I go about this . 


Kind regards 

Nuhaa Daniel's 

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.