Good day I have a problem with computer ...

Asked by Pinksta on 23-01-2021 11:23:49
Question posted in the Consumer Protection Law category relating to Free State

Good day I have a problem with computer credit services I never applied for a loan and the ones that I did apply for I asked to be cancelwd. So I received a summons VI's email from them stating I owe them R1279.00 for their services I called and asked for what services and they said for applying for a loan, I never used this company's services nor have I received any loans from them. I  made an arrangement to pay them in 3 instalments but still doubtful of what am I paying for,my first payment R 500 was end of November 2020.  December I failed to pay things were not good they added that R500 I paid in November and send me an email that now I owe them R1700.00. This is so frustrating we can barely survive nowadays due to covid yet companies are still busy making our lives even more complicated. I need advice on ho to deal with this because it seems like I will be making payments for a lifetime.

Kind regards


If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.