Hi sirmadam My fiance and I are from Eva...

Asked by Jacinta on 01-02-2021 15:04:09
Question posted in the Family Law category relating to Mpumalanga

Hi sir/madam 

My fiance and I are from Evander 

Really seeking help 

The mother of his kids is giving us a hard time they now stay in Mossel bay 

He sends money every week to her for the kids his not allowed to phone them thoughshes refusing for visitations or any sort of communication .she drinks the money out she's unemployed she get violent with them she stabbed my fiance she keeps threatening us she also neglects the kids and goes out partying 

We decide we need to get the kids they cry and tell him they want to stay by us 

Please we need help lawyers are expensive so what other route do we take

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.