My name is Charles ,I had a girl friend ...

Asked by Anonymous on 08-03-2021 13:36:13
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Eastern Cape

My name is Charles ,

I had a girl friend and she cot me with new baby that happens on her birthday she went out wit her friends and i was wit my new girl in my room just started living together ,me n my new girl in the room drinking it got late tryd call my old girl friend she did not answer,so i left her massage say (am out wit work got the keys with me u can go home with Betty her friend i know to )wat happend is she did not get the massage n got back to my room ,so i manage to cool her down his friends left her"" know  its me new girl and her in the room ,joining in the booze she was out fine me the new girl still up n drinking we had sex she woke u join in know she was up n want to live time was like 03:15am so said to her can't let her go by that time wait till morning will take u wer she want to go  ,morning she was OK she called her friends she told me her friend was coming by 11:00am so on that moment talking about going to kill herself took pill out trying to stop her she manage to swallow a few ,i let her sleep it off after same time trying to wake her up she did not respond me and the new girl in the car to hospital ,his friends meet us on the way to hospital ,at the hospital she woke up but did not talk put her one side sad to me thy will not help her if she don't talk wit his friends their? ,So i left hospital the hospital could keep one person for her one friend did they wer out the next day she call me saying she don't remember wat happen and her hole body was in pains claiming i hit her !!! Q'if she go'stop the police station wath are my options?

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.