Good afternoonMy name is Richard Seed fr...

Asked by rich1978 on 13-03-2021 14:07:07
Question posted in the Property Law category relating to Gauteng

Good afternoon

My name is Richard Seed from Johannesburg and I am in need of help because I have run out of monet to have my case heard in the High Court after 19 years of fighting and been bullied by FNB bank because of the case.

My case is section 6 of the Deeds Act 1937, my mother and I were ivicted from the property from my father back in June 2002 because FNB had to wind up the Estate of my father for the second time.

The property was left for me and my mother as well the Seed family from my father, could someone please call me on 082 895 0436 and will explain the story in detail of what happend. The title deed has been reverted back to my fathers title deed for now, to stop the sale on the property from the countent owners. address 146 West Road North Morningside Sandton.

Thank you from Richard Seed

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.