Hi,my name is Mmule Evelyn Sethoana, I w...

Asked by Mmulen on 30-06-2021 11:31:21
Question posted in the Malpractice Law category relating to Gauteng

Hi,my name is Mmule Evelyn Sethoana, I was invoved in an accident  02 May 2000 , I discovered that my case for road accident fund was in the hands of Mafunyeka and Associates Incorporates.

I signed the power of attorney November 2000, was sent to the Doctor for injuries analysis , after a long time I was told that Mafunyeka did not collect the results, I phoned him and was told that he does not have funds to pay for , since then he kept quite till I made enquiries again and he send me to another Doctor.

I wait to no avail ,I called him again he told me the same reason, no funds .I am a professional nursing sister but not working because of injuries.The lawyer kept on duck and diving while I starve, please help.

Information Requested by Lawyer

Posted by Att. Patrick on 02-07-2021 18:13:15

Hi there,

I see that you haven't made a payment for the question, but I'm going to assist you a little. If you want to ask a follow-up question, please make the required payment.

Was the accident in 2000?  In other words, 21 years ago?

Has a summons been issued in the court?

Att. Patrick 

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow-up questions please make the required payment, then use the REPLY button and ask your further question. I would like to continue assisting you, but I need to concentrate on people who make payments for their questions.

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.