Good day, i was engaged to a guy fir 3ye...

Asked by Jane on 23-04-2022 02:24:25
Question posted in the Family Law category relating to Gauteng

Good day, i was engaged to a guy fir 3years we have a 1year 7mi th old daughter and a 8month old son, CID in botswana is looking for him because of theft and drugs, he just left me and the kids without any warning. I dont have work, he was the one working. Now he have a case in RSA also against him aince last year december i never heard from him and he never send any money fir the kids aswell, i am battling, my parents is looking after us. So i would like to know what is my options here, he is a criminal, bad influence on the kids, is there i way that i can keep my babies away from him? And how can he support me financially? I dont want him to come close to my kids at all, he is really a bad person. Please help me and give me advice on what i can do.

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on South African Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. South African Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not South African Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.