Good day,Pleases can you advise me,I am ...

Asked by Channel Rossouw on 29-06-2022 16:37:53
Question posted in the Divorce Law category relating to Gauteng

Good day,

Pleases can you advise me,

I am divorcing my husband for adultary, and I have a maintenance order that he has to supply shelter ect for my minor child because i am not working.

Now my boss is behind about R49,000 because debt safe wasn't paying like they were suppose to and the households is on the market. Now he is treating me in only paying R1,500 every week where according to my maintenance order he must pay me R2,625 and R1,500 for my minor child

He doesn't tell the lawyer everything. He lied to the msintance court of living alone has his lover staying by him and he is supporting her because the court asked if he was staying alone and. He said yes and couldn't produce his food slips to the court.

Plead can you advice me

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on South African Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. South African Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not South African Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.