Hi there so my brother has so many charg...

Asked by Kathy on 20-01-2023 17:31:59
Question posted in the Family Law category relating to KwaZulu-Natal

Hi there so my brother has so many charges against his name he physically emotionally and mentally abused my parents my mum has a protection order against for him my parents are old and sickly however whenever we call the polices they tell my mum that must go get the warrant of arrest every time she users it yesterday he abused my mum and he threatens my parents. My question is how do we send my brother to prison?

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on South African Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. South African Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not South African Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.