My brother is 19 years of age ,,He was r...

Asked by Scalo on 14-07-2023 16:20:19
Question posted in the Family Law category relating to Limpopo

My brother is 19 years of age ,,He was rejected for almost 3 bursaries he applied for, Becuase He used our parents documents, and they are under a lot of debts,they can't provide for him financially, let alone pay for him to go school or take any loan to take him to school.My question is that Is it possible To change my parents as his legal guardianship to someone  ,So that he can be able to qualify for funding using them as his guardians legally.

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on South African Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. South African Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not South African Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.