I need an assistance with regards to loo...

Asked by Anonymous on 26-09-2023 14:48:01
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Gauteng

I need an assistance with regards to loosing my pregnancy due to falling at work. I was always treated unfairly were other workers would work while sitting and were not even pregnant while I was working standing the whole night were there is sugar on the floor which was slippery.i fell at work and when I got to the hospital I was told that the infant heart beat has stopped. How do I file for injury at work and which procedures should I follow?

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on South African Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. South African Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not South African Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.