My ex is maitaining our child and now ou...

Asked by MphozaS on 23-01-2017 07:44:02
Question posted in the Family Law category relating to Eastern Cape

My ex is maitaining our child and now our child has a medical problem. Recently there is some documentation we both had to do for the child and I told him and he said he Wil be available to do it. He is now nowhere to be found and not involved and this is in the best interest of the child. I decided to cut him out of the life of the child as I feel he is irresponsible and doesn't care about the health of our child. Please advice me 

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.