Good day sir i have defaulted in paying ...

Asked by Kuben 001 on 20-03-2017 11:36:42
Question posted in the National Credit Act Law category relating to KwaZulu-Natal

Good day sir i have defaulted in paying my loan and credit card payments due to company not doind so well

thus had no income to pay up my loans and credit cards.

i have moved to another address and was issued a combined summons and i did not sign for it however my 

brother-in law signed for it is there any way i can defend myself and make some suitable arrangements to pay at a later

stage when i do find employment at the moment i am unemployed and have no income.

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.