My Business entered in a contratual agre...

Asked by Headman on 27-01-2020 15:49:32
Question posted in the Malpractice Law category relating to Eastern Cape
Question value: R 300.00

My Business entered in a contratual agreement with an Insurance adminstrator/Broker for an insurance company specifically Funeral Policy to the value of 30 000.Since inception the continuas breach of contract resulted in our business losing credibility and we lost lot of clients.We attemted to resolve the issue with the administrator and the Insurer we were ingnored till the Authority intevern and investigate after investigation the insurer admitted to the liability of the settling the outstanding claims and admitted to the unfair business practise.

But they did not even attempted to apologies and consider the the loss and credibility we have suffered.We are now looking to sue both the Insurer and the administrator for the loss of income and the character deformation?

Kindly advise

Headman Goduka

041 465 50 11/0839410231

Ask your OWN Legal Question!

Answer to the Question

Posted by Att. Patrick on 28-01-2020 20:22:06

Hi there Headman

I see that you haven't made a payment for the question, but I'm going to assist you a little. If you want to ask a follow-up question, please make the required payment.

Your question really needs the services of a meeting with an attorney to go through your documentation, including the contract, and to obtain FULL legal advice on your various options. That is something that is just a little bit more complicated than we can handle on this website.

I can't refer you to a specific lawyer, but I can direct you to, where you can find a list of qualified lawyers in your area who will be able to assist you further!

Att. Patrick

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow-up questions please make the required payment, then use the REPLY button and ask your further question. I would like to continue assisting you, but I need to concentrate on people who make payments for their questions.

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.