Hi there I just would like to know my da...

Asked by Lindas on 29-01-2020 17:11:06
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Gauteng
Question value: R 0.00

Hi there I just would like to know my dauther divorced papers is still been felt with at the court. She signed and everything. Know her ex is supposed to pay 66% of the school fees and she must pay 34% as agreed upon all agreeing and signed the docs. Today he phones her and tell her she must pay half is he allowed to just force that apon her as he did agreed apon the 66% and signed for it. 

Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.