To Whom It May Concern Good day i need a...

Asked by Shaheed on 04-03-2020 12:38:10
Question posted in the Property Law category relating to Western Cape
Question value: R 0.00

To Whom It May Concern 

Good day i need advice on the following matter:

In August 2019 my siblings appointed a new lawyer R.Dadakar And Assosiates to handle my share payout

on 12/08/2019 i went to the lawyers office to find out what is happening i was told by his P.A that i must come in on the 15/08/2019 at 15:00 to come and sign a offer to purchase/Sale agreement to the value of R150,000,00 i was advise by Mr.R.Dadakar that the process will take about four to six weeks which at that time would be end of september 2019.i then contacted him Mr.R.Dadakar and was advise their was money outstanding on the rates which i contacted my siblings who made payment on the 04/10/2019,when i contacted his office i was again advise by Mr.R.Dadakar that he will be getting the rates clearence certificate on the 29/10/2019.then in november i was contacted by Mr.R.Dadakar'S P.A that i must come in to sign again then i was told that Mr.Dadakar will give me a advance of R20,000,00 which i did not request,in January 2020 after Mr.Dadakar's office has open i contacted them again i was told that they have found the title deed and was waiting on the rates clearence certificate.on the 10/02/2020 i then again contacted his office and was told that he is not available where i lost my cool.Mr.R.Dadakar contacted me at 10h45 on the 10/02/2020 where we had words to each other and left it there.on the 01/11/2019 i did report Mr.Dadakar to (LPCWC)and i did send them a mail again on the 12/02/2020 to inform them what has happed i've requested documents from Mr.R.Dadakar which fell on deaf ears and i was told by a friend not to answer calls from Mr.Dadakar his office or P.A and /Mr.Dadakar then also told me that on the 10/02/2020 that he was not suppose to have given me a advance of R20,000.00

Please advise what i can do or who do i go see regarding this matter please 


Mr.S.De Villiers

Cell 081 343 2618

Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.