Hi my Name is Mzwakhe Jele. My friend Mi...

Asked by MJele on 27-04-2020 10:45:01
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Western Cape
Question value: R 0.00

Hi my Name is Mzwakhe Jele. My friend Micheal was arrested and police drove in his Golf 2 awhile he was at the back of the police van to police station from where he was arrestes. So before they took his car he then explained carefully about how his motorvehicle should be driven and requested that those are the terms and the conditions which are to be commplied with if should his car be driven if not it has to be not driven. Because of the condition of his vehicle. But sadly the policeman didn't comply with his T&C's applied and the vehicle was burned as they never respected and complied with the owner of the vehicles terms , his rights were violated and as he was arrested for no reason  awhile at the shop, so now they laugh at him , no that his car got burned , forgetting that it was intentionally disrespectfully orchestrated by the who should've led by exam but , they abusing the power they have on harrassing, abusing and torturing people for no reason. Can my friend be helped get justice , they should pay for their sin as they lead by example , 

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.