AfternoonWas involved in an accident and...

Asked by Anonymous on 21-05-2020 13:09:43
Question posted in the Insurance Law category relating to Gauteng
Question value: R 0.00


Was involved in an accident and filled the accident report were the driver admitted that he was wrong but when I went to the police station to get a copy was told they can't get the file and made me fill a new one but my insurance says they can't use the second one because it doesn't have his signature?,was told I must use an attorney to claim from him.what can I do to do for the guy to fix my car

Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.