Hi there can you please help me with som...

Asked by Eustaycia on 09-09-2020 18:05:49
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Eastern Cape

Hi there can you please help me with something and give me clarity.my sister was convicted 2 times.a few months after she has been released she shoplifted again.she appeared in court and she have applied for bail but i think they declined the bail application,cause they send her back to jail and she will appear in court wednesday for plea.can you please tell me if she will be sentenced or what is going to happen with her will she get a fine or will she get a sentence.the other problem is we went to a pshychology foe help for her and we have the letter were she is asking them for a chance for her so that she can help her cause she thinks that she has psichiatery problem please give me advise on what to do and where to go to.eustaycia

Answer to the Question

Posted by Att. Patrick on 10-09-2020 09:49:19

Hi there,

I see that you haven't made a payment for the question, but I'm going to assist you a little. If you want to ask a follow-up question, please make the required payment.

If she is found guilty, she will either receive a suspended sentence or an actual jail sentence.

Att. Patrick

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow-up questions please make the required payment, then use the REPLY button and ask your further question. I would like to continue assisting you, but I need to concentrate on people who make payments for their questions.

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.