Good AfternoonMy Sister in law eldest br...

Asked by Anonymous on 09-10-2020 12:24:58
Question posted in the Property Law category relating to Eastern Cape

Good Afternoon

My Sister in law (eldest brothers wife) has illegally transfered my moms property onto her name through the municipality.  She also received the money for the property in her bank account.  My mom is an elderly women who has hearing problems and wears a hearing aid.  She was asked to sign papers not being explained or told what its about.  

My youngest brother and I would like to transfer the property back onto my mother's name and not sure how to go about this.  


If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.