Good Morningi would like to ask what i s...

Asked by yoli 25 on 19-11-2020 09:58:26
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Gauteng

Good Morning

i would like to ask what i should do, when someone wants me to pay them back additional money and not the amount they gave me.

so i wrote a test for someone for R150 and it was submitted late due to network problems(online test) so because of that her test was reschuled and has to write again next month but we have agreed that i wont be writing test for anymore, i agreed to pay back the R150 she gave me because of the late submision but now she says i should pay her money for extension and rewrite ,the money she paid to her school to write again My question is, should i pay her all that money or only the money she gave me?

Answer to the Question

Posted by Att. Patrick on 23-11-2020 11:32:03

Hi there,

I see that you haven't made a payment for the question, but I'm going to assist you a little. If you want to ask a follow-up question, please make the required payment.

I think that you should give the money back because what you have done is fraudulent!

Att. Patrick 

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow-up questions please make the required payment, then use the REPLY button and ask your further question. I would like to continue assisting you, but I need to concentrate on people who make payments for their questions.

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.