Hi my name is Anthea my mother passed aw...

Asked by Anonymous on 29-04-2021 00:04:58
Question posted in the Family Law category relating to Western Cape

Hi my name is Anthea my mother passed away in 2011 and her husband sell the house and then me and sister and my brother move to family but my step father told us that we will get money in we are 21 year of age and then we never see him again  we are over 21 iam the oldest i got my mother dead certificate and marriage certificate and other documents  but do not know how to go to the high court master. Please can you help me 

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.