Good dayMy name is David Hlongolany Moya...

Asked by Anonymous on 14-07-2021 23:13:35
Question posted in the Property Law category relating to Limpopo

Good day

My name is David Hlongolany Moyane.2010 I accommodate my father's sister to my house as she was chased away were she was staying.The aggriment was she will be staying with us until she gets her own place.

After my wife passed away,I went to Joburg to work there, my unty never bother herself to look for a place to stay.She started doing business in to my house, she build back house for rent.And she also started to a plan of my house without my permission,she also chased my kids.

When I come back to find out that my kids stays with their grandma.I told her chase or remove those tenant from my yard but she refused.She said to me that for her to move out there,I will rather kill her.Now my kids are suffering of place to stay and I also I don't have home because she occupied every room

Please can you help me to get my home back, and everyone in the family afraid of her.

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.