Good day,, my name is Engella, i really ...

Asked by Engella on 02-09-2021 13:02:15
Question posted in the Divorce Law category relating to Free State

Good day,, my name is Engella, i really want some assistance or advise please, i got divorced in 2014, with the ruling of the high court in Bloemfontein they ruled that he must pay me maintenace on the first of every month and he is liable for the childrens school fees, he is now not adhering with the court order, i have gone to the court where i stay and they said that they cant do anything i need to wait until he must come to court but now i cant pay anything for the children how do i go ahead with this as this is now the second month that he is not paying on time the mainteance and the second month he is not paying the child school fees.

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.