Good day, im very heartbroken and embarr...

Asked by RoliseB on 13-10-2021 14:56:54
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Gauteng

Good day, im very heartbroken and embarrassed.

Ive been involved with a guy, he's also my business partner. Problem is i borrowed him money for personal reasons and then on 3 other occassions i paid money out with the hope of growing and getting business in.

1) was a trip i paid for him and a 3rd party to Zambia to secure business,

2) Bought a lot of equipment to resell which hasn't happend,

3) joint venture which i was included for to buy a medicinal plant - (my deposit which i can or going to loose)

4) his son's school fees which he couldn't pay

All this happend while we were also a couple, and we still have a few tenders out, but i now found out he's married and l can't loose my money because that was savings i had. I feel uncomfortable and from my side i obviously have no trust in him now.

We were going to move in together and then the bom dropped. Financially im struggling as it is to make ends meet.

Please can you help me!  

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on South African Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. South African Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not South African Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.