Good mornins SirMadam My name is Irwin a...

Asked by Irw on 21-09-2022 08:32:22
Question posted in the Immigration Law category relating to Gauteng

Good mornins Sir/Madam My name is Irwin  am a Italian Citizen passport Holder My passport renewal Holyday stay 90 days has expired after I went for holydays on march the 23 this yearI had put my application via VFS global in Neilspruit the date of 21 june 2022 This process has cost me 2000 ZAR circa. This application has been sent to HOME AFFAIR FOR APPROVAL PURPOSES and has arrived to PRETORIA HOME AFFAIRS HEADQUARTERS the date of 12 July 2022. I am very patient, So I regardly advanced some calls to Home affair HELP LINE. Unfortunately now I am forced to bring a Follow up to your attention, That's because at the date (current) of today, My applicance is not procesed yet Today is 21 september And I have the necessity to solve some thing I'd prepared to do outside RSA. However this is the same problem, I cannot Go out (even if I want to reach back my Country of origin) The Republic of Southafrica, without permit extension. I am Waiting for so long and I ask, I hope This situation Due this my personal Segnalation, will be soon solved. I hope. So here'my contact detail.


Thank you so much

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on South African Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. South African Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not South African Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.