Good day, to whom it may concern. I need...

Asked by Audrey on 27-10-2018 14:47:23
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Eastern Cape
Question value: R 150.00

Good day, to whom it may concern. I need advice as a landlord I took in a single female in one of the rooms in my house. She works at a aftercare she doesn't get payed for school holidays but she promised she has back up for the holidays. She pays a 1000 a month but she gets payed daily so she gives 50 a day Monday to Friday. She skipped payment in July for two weeks she Has only payed 50 rand since then. She gets 100 rand a day. She doesnt pay extra. And this September she also didn't pay due to holidays. We remind her we want our money or we giving her notice then she shouts at us and now she didn't pay ,50 rand yesterday now she said she is taking us to court for harassment. What can we do. She has a small dog that urinates in the room damaging the floor she doesn't care please give me advice I will appreciate it there is no lease only verbal agreement

Ask your OWN Legal Question!

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.