i have a problem at department of labour...

Asked by Tlou on 11-09-2020 13:44:36
Question posted in the General Law category relating to Limpopo

i have a problem at department of labour my husband worked for a different companies, he was transferred from company 1 to campany 2 and company 3, so i have a problem with getting the ui.19 form from company 1 that was sold and changed names, he started working in 1977 and tranferred to company 2 in 2002, i have the ui.19 forms from all the other companies exept from company 1 so the department of labour cannot help me they say i have to provide ui.19 form from company 1 which is no longer existing

If you would like to view the entire answer, you will need to either login or register a FREE account.


DISCLAIMER: Advice or answers from Lawyers on SA Legal Advice are not substitutes for the proper advice of an Lawyer. SA Legal Advice is a public forum and questions and responses are not private or confidential or protected by the attorney-client privilege. The Lawyer who assists with your question is not your Lawyer, and the response above is not to be considered to be legal advice. You should not read this response to propose specific action or address specific circumstances, but only to give you a sense of general principles of law that might affect the situation you describe. Application of these general principles to particular circumstances must be done by a lawyer who has spoken with you in confidence, learned all relevant information, and explored various options. Before acting on these general principles, you should hire a lawyer licensed to practice law in the jurisdiction to which your question pertains. The responses above are from individual Lawyers, not SA Legal Advice. The site and services are provided “as is”. This site is not for emergency questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in-person to qualified professionals. Please carefully read the Terms of Service.